Our members, from Spain, France, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, England and Germany all share the same belief: that the fisheries industry should have a say in the decisions taken by European institutions on issues which impact us. Thus, we bring together all stakeholders in Europe: business and industry, educational institutions and research bodies, NGOs, port management structures, public institutions and local authorities.
Our association is composed of five colleges and is governed by a Board of Directors currently consisting of 12 members:
- College 1: Professionals, businesses, organizations and representative structures
- College 2: Educational and research institutions, NGOs, associations and port management structures
- College 3: Public institutions and associations of elected representatives
- College 4: Individuals concerned by sustainable and responsible fisheries and aquaculture
- College 5: Associations and NGOs whose main statutory objective is the protectin the environment and ecosystems
You can find the full statutes of Blue Fish here.